Wednesday, November 25

Black Friday Shopping Online


I'm sure you have heard of some of the great deals you can get online this week and next Monday (also known as Cyber Monday).  I personally have never really bougt much online for Christmas, but this year I have already bought a few items that are comparable (in my opinion) to Black Friday prices.  I just wanted to share a few of my deals:
  • 100 free photocards w/envelopes (can't beat free!) from See Here (hurry you can still order until November 30th, but you'll have to pay for shipping, see details here)
  • Sports Crocs Sandals for kids for $8.49 each from Crocs.  It was their Deal of the Week last week.  These retail at $29.99 each (I have paid this in the past).  I also got free shipping on this deal!  I actually bought 8 pairs for my kids and each of their cousins.
  • Slumdog Millionaire DVD for $7.99 from Amazon (It was one of their Black Friday Week Deals).  I joined Amazon Prime for a free one-month trial that I already canceled which includes free shipping on any order (no minimum purchase).  This deal is still going on.
  • Star Wars Jedi Math Leapster Game for $4.99 (shipping was free again) from eBay Daily Deal.  This deal is still going on too.
  • ESPN Magazine 1-year subscription (which includes online access to ESPN insider) for $5.00 from Amazon.
  • Photo Desk Calendar for $6.35 (I only paid for shipping).  I received an email last week regarding this from Snapfish.
  • I also bought several photo gifts from SeeHere with their 50% off all gifts with free shipping promotion Sunday & Monday.  My order totalled $26.47 for a large wall calendar, a golf towel and a Christmas ornament.  All these items had photos of my kids on them for their grandparents.
I am pretty excited about all the deals I've been finding online and plan to buy much more this way too.  This way I don't have to fight the crowds or drag my kids into stores.  I am still not sure if I will brave the crowds on Black Friday, but I am positive I will be at my computer for Cyber Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment