Friday, November 6

Frugal Friday Report


On Friday of each week, I plan to summarize a list of my weekly spending, savings and % savings. Hopefully this will show how much my spending decreases due to my thrifty shopping. :) I plan to use the blog sites listed to the left to choose the least expensive items (that I NEED) each week. For the most part, it seems it is best to pair a sale item with coupons to get the best deals. It is "the perfect storm" in a good way if these three things happen: (1) Sale Item (2) Manufacturer coupon (3) Store coupon (or catalina). Enough rambling, here is my Frugal Friday Report:
Week #
Savings
Spending
Savings %
1
$ 137.47
$ 144.98
49%
2
$ 106.76
$ 116.66
48%
3
$ 125.57
$ 90.61
58%
4
$ 155.69
$ 83.64
65%

I know it's early still, but my Savings % is going up and my spending is certainly going down. Keep in mind that a lot of what I have been buying is going into my stockpile, which we won't be eating all right away (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment