Tuesday, December 22

Good Deal on Norelco Razors at Walgreens


I was sitting here trying to figure out what to do with all my soon-to-be expiring Register Rewards from Walgreens (read more about how I got them here).  The deals this week aren't very good (you can check them out here, thanks Chrys), but I noticed that Norelco and various other brands of electric razors or replacement heads are on sale this week for 33% off.  Plus there are some manufacturers coupons available here now for $5/1 Norelco replacement head or $10/1 Norelco Razor (the higher end models only).  In addition, I noticed that Walgreens has an online coupon here for $5/1 select Norelco razors.  Depending on what razor you are looking for, you might be able to get a great deal on a new razor for your hubby!

In summary:
 Norelco Razors (and other brands) are on sale for 33% off this week
- $10/1 Mfg Coupon
- $5/1 Walgreens Coupon
= one very inexepensive razor!

My husband happens to be in the market for a new razor (or replacement head for his existing razor) and his birthday happens to be coming up mid-January too!  The replacement head that I may get is currently on sale for $26.79 minus $5/1 Mfg coupon = $21.79 (plus I have $8 in Register Rewards left, so I would only pay $13.79 out-of-pocket).  I will be stopping by Walgreen's tonight and let you know what I find...

No comments:

Post a Comment