Monday, December 21

Last Chance Deals at Amazon!


*Update - Most of these prices already went up! :(

Today is your last chance to snag any last-minute Christmas presents with Amazon Prime's free 2-day shipping.  You can still sign up for a free trial 1-month Amazon Prime Membership to get free 2-day shipping!  There are still so many great deals to snatch up, so take a look at what I found today:

If you are interested, you better hurry because the prices go up FAST!  I ordered six Melissa & Doug items at midnight (two Primary Lacing Beads for $4.98 each, one Farm Wooden Chunky Puzzle for $3.99, one more Joey Magnetic Dress-Up for $4.98 one Lace and Trace Shapes for $4.98 and one Solar System 48-piece Floor Puzzle for $4.99) and most had went up when I got up this morning.  I am trying to get a lot of next year's birthday gifts out of the way early (and at great prices) so I don't overspend last-minute like I usually do!  Plus my one-month free trial Prime Membership is expiring soon and I want to get the free two-day shipping!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment