Wednesday, December 9

Walgreen's Shopping Trip (again)!


I went to Walgreens for the second time this week after I heard about the Holiday Rewards (spend $25 and get $5 in Register Rewards), plus I wanted to buy more All Detergent (read more about it here).  I didn't take any pictures (sorry, but I forgot and already put it all away, including the candy canes on the tree).  Here's what I got:

(2) All Detergent (32 loads)
Price: $3.50/ea
Used: (2) $2/1 MFC
Paid: $3 ($1.50/ea)

(2) Theraflu (this stuff is great when you're really sick!)
Price: $5/ea
Used: (2) $2/1 MFC + $2 Walgreens Coupon (Healthy Savings book)
Paid: $2 ($1/ea)
Received:  $3RR

(2) Triaminic Thin Strips
Price: $5/ea
Used: (2) $3/1 MFC + $2 Walgreens Coupon (Healthy Savings book)
Paid: $0
Received:  $5RR

(1) box Candy Canes (hungry toddler needed these)
Paid: $1.59

(1) box Milk Duds (movie theater size for movie-themed gift basket)
Paid: $1

TOTAL Paid
   $7.59
+ $1.62 tax
---------
$9.21 and saved $36.19 (80% savings)

PLUS, I now have $13 in Register Rewards ($3 for 2-Theraflu + $5 for 2-Triaminic + $5 for spending over $25 before coupons).  I am quite excited about next week's shopping trip(s)!  So I made just under $4 for all my purchases.  Sweet!


You can see more about these deals here (Thanks, Coupon Crazy Chrys!!).

-

No comments:

Post a Comment