Thursday, January 7

My Free "Swag" from Alice.com!

Search & Win

I recently learned about Swagbucks from some of the "coupon blogs" out there, so I decided to give it a try myself.  I created an account quickly and then started using Swagbucks as my search engine (instead of my favorite, Google).  You earn points or "Swagbucks" every once in a while for your searches (and for many things that I haven't even figured out yet!).  I was able to trade in my "Swagbucks" (I think it was 45) for a $5 Amazon Gift card, which helped out with my Christmas purchases.

Well then again last week I traded in only 20 "Swagbucks" for a $5 Alice.com gift card!  Alice.com is basically on online drugstore (without the prescription drugs), if that makes sense?!  They carry all your "home essentials".  The prices are pretty reasonable, but not quite as good as you would get for using coupons on your own.  I would probably only order from them if I was burnt out from shopping or sick, like last week...  Or if I got a FREE GIFTCARD!  :)  Well anyway, here is what I got for free:

My Alice.com Free Stuff
Item
Qty.
Unit Price
Total
Suave Invisible Solid, Powder
1
$1.73 - $0.75 Off
$0.98
Glad Flexible Straws
1
$0.67 - $0.25 Off
$0.42
Lipton 100% Natural Tea
1
$1.09 - $0.50 Off
$0.59
Bounty Paper Towels, White, 1-Ply
1
$0.84
$0.84
Suave Invisible Solid, Sweet Pea and Violet
1
$1.93 - $0.75 Off
$1.18
Comet Scratch Free Disinfectant Cleanser with Bleach
1
$0.67
$0.67



Sub-Total
$6.93
Coupons
- $2.25
Tax
$0.25
Other Discounts
-$4.93 Giftcard

Shipping
Always Free
Total
$0.00

I also wanted to note that you have to order six or more items to get the free shipping.  So basically for a week's worth of internet searches (that I would do anyway), I received all this stuff with no money out of pocket.  Pretty sweet!  Best part is that it will be delivered to my door without even leaving my house.  If you want to give it a try, head on over to Swagbucks.  I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment