Sunday, May 2

Craftsman 50 foot Rubber Hose only $18.99 (with a Lifetime Warranty)!


*Update - this deal has expired, but you can still get it for $19.99!

I just wanted to let you know about a great deal on a GREAT hose at Sears right now.  This Craftsman 50-foot rubber garden hose received great reviews and because it has a lifetime warranty, you'll never need to buy another one!  Just head over to Sears and add it to your shopping cart.  It should be on sale for $19.99, plus with the Sears Friends and Family Sale, you get an extra 5% off, bring your total down to $18.99!  Make sure to select in-store pickup at your local Sears for free shipping...

The best part about buying this hose (or any other Craftsman item) is that you'll never have to invest in another!  I can't tell you how many hoses I've been through over the past 5 years living in my home... I actually snatched one of these up the other day on sale for $19.99, so I was actually mad that I didn't wait longer!

You will have until 5am Monday (5/3) to get in on this deal, so hurry!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment