I have not been posting much lately of my weekly shopping trips, mostly because my camera broke on New Years Day. I am now borrowing a camera until I can do a little research and get a great camera for a great price! Well I made a trip to Walgreen's tonight to snatch up some of the great deals this week (Thanks, Coupon Crazy Chrys!). I was able to get some great Father's Day Gifts for a basket for my husband, along with some much needed face washes for myself! Here's what I got:
(1) Schick Hydro 3 Razor: $7.99 - $5 MFC = $2.99 (received $4 Register Reward)
(2) Nivea For Men Shower Gels: $5.99 - $3 MFC = $2.99 each (received two $6 Register Rewards)
(1) Neutrogena Daily Scrub: $5.24 - $2 MFC = $3.24
(1) Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser: $4.71 - $2 MFC = $2.71
(1) Neutrogena Facial Bar: $2.24 (received $10 Register Reward for all 3 Neutrogena products)
plus I used an old Register Reward for $2.50 from a couple weeks ago
Total Paid = $16.59 (including tax)
Total Register Rewards = $26! (that I can spend at Meijer this week!)
Plus I can submit the rebate form (here) for the razor and get another $7.99 mailed back! Wahoo!
If you are interested in buying any of these items, check out Coupon Crazy Chrys for more details!